- 15 November 2016
The World Federation of Democratic Youth (WFDY) salutes Greek people and youth who are demonstrating these days in Greece. We unite our voice with the mobilizations which are organized by vectors of the popular movement on the 15th and 17th of November, in order to decisively condemn the visit- provocation of Obama in Greece, on the eve of the heroic Polytechnic Uprising that is honored every year on the 17th of November.
The WFDY, which a few days ago on November 10th, completed 71 years of continuous struggle against imperialism, expresses its solidarity to the youth of Greece, to the students, the young workers who are demonstrating these days in order to:
- strenghten your fight against imperialist rivalries, interventions and wars.
- denounce one more time the criminal role of the NATO and the EU.
- reinforce your struggle against the dangerous policy of the Greek Government (SYRIZA – ANEL) that involves the country into imperialist plans through militarily cooperation and agreements with the USA, the NATO, the EU, and Israel.
- continue to militantly express your internationalist solidarity to the refugees and the immigrants, raising a wall over racism and xenophobia.
You are not alone! The organizations-members of WFDY all over the world follow you and support you. We are with you and we yell loudly:
Neither land nor water to the killers of the peoples!
- No to imperialist wars
-The American-Nato bases and headquarters must close down
- NATO must get out of the Aegean Sea
- The Greek army forces of the missions of the NATO and the EU must return to Greece.
Under the works of the 2nd International Preparatory Meeting of the 19th WFYS,
On Behalf of WFDY, The HQ of WFDY, Namibia, Windhoek, November 15, 2016.