- 26 June 2015
The Foreign Minister of the SYRIZA-ANEL government, N. Kotzias, in Antalya, Turkey, arm in arm with the rest of the NATO hawks sang "we are the world". "We are the world, we are the children..", as the lyrics of the song go.
Τhe Defense Minister of the SYRIZA-ANEL government , P. Kammenos, offered to hand over a Greek island in the Southeast Aegean to the USA, so that it could be transformed into a new airforce base.
- 18 May 2015
While the KKE was honouring the Antifascist victory with a large event, certain organizations, with the participation of the governmental “left” party SYRIZA, were holding a festival for the decriminalization of so-called “soft” drugs in the centre of Athens.
- 16 May 2015
At the following link you can download the announcement of KNE
You can read also the declaration of Central Committee of KKE on the 70th anniversary of the end of the 2nd global imperialist war and the great antifascist victory of the peoples, 9 May 1945, at the following link.
- 16 May 2015
A new website, devoted to the 70 years from the Antifascist Victory of the Peoples (May 9th, 1945) was established by KNE. The website (in Greek) can be found at the url: www.9may.gr.
In that site, one there can be found rich material of photographs, videos and songs and also texts from the pages of “Odigitis” that were devoted to the 70th anniversary from the Antifascist Victory of the Peoples. Through the site, as well as throughout the intervention of KNE as a whole during this period, we are aiming to the promotion within the youth of the truth about the grand victory of the peoples, the determining contribution of the USSR during that period for the smashing of Fascism for the heroic struggles waged by the Greek people for liberty and a better life, with KKE as a vanguard in our country.
At the following link, you can find in English the tribute of KNE entitled: "The Red Army towards Victory"
- 16 May 2015
These days, KNE has been organizing a variety of events to honor the 70 years since the Anti-fascist Victory of the peoples in many Greek cities. The activity of Athen's KNE Regional
Organization will culminate in the major political-cultural event that will be carried out by the Central Committee of KKE, Saturday May 9th at 20.00, at the Kaisariani Shooting ground,(it’s a place where 200 communists were executed by Nazi occupiers on May 1st 1944) in 200 Heroes’ Square. The General Secretary of the CC of KKE Dimitris Koutsoumbas will be speaking.
- 04 May 2015
With a special edition, a 24 page insert feature on 70 years since the anti-fascist victory of the peoples in 1945, «Odigitis» was released, organ of CC of KNE, of May, on Saturday May 2nd. In the insert feature of «Odigitis» the reader can find pictures and documents with:
- Questions and Answers about the causes and the nature of the second World War.
- Pages dedicated to the contribution of the people of the Soviet Union and the Red Army in the Victory and answers to efforts of counterfeiting historic truth about the contribution of the Soviet Union.
- Pages dedicated in the contribution of KKE in the resistance of our people against fascist conquerors.
- Documents and pictures about crimes committed by the Nazi and capitalism generally during WWII.
- Views of international developments after the War ended.
- Theater, cinema, music and book suggestions related to the topic.
- Articles about the conclusions that we have to keep in mind today.
- 04 May 2015
A very nice place that will host events and activities of all kinds of art, was inaugurated on Saturday 25thof April, in the center of Athens from the CC of KNE. This place is called the “Stage of Culture and Youth Creation”, and it's situated on Troy 36 str., in Victoria. The Stage is a new starting point and also a continuation of the long and multiple intervention of KNE.
- 21 April 2015
73 Student Festivals of KNE took place during the last 2 weeks, all over the country, from Alexandroupolis to Crete and Rhodes to Corfu. The Student Festivals of KNE are being established as a meeting place of students who are concerned and fight for the life they deserve. This year, thousands of students across Greece, took part in the activities of the Festivals.
Statement of the Press Office of the CC of the KKE on the unacceptable anticommunist decision of the Ukrainian Parliament
- 11 April 2015
The KKE most categorically denounces the unacceptable decision of the Ukrainian Parliament to identify communism with fascism and to ban the activity of communists and the dissemination of communist ideas, at the same time historically justifying the local fascists, the so-called “Ukrainian Liberation Army”.
The current Ukrainian Parliament, as is very well known, emerged from elections that were held in conditions of violence, electoral fraud and civil war. This situation held sway due to the blatant intervention of the USA and EU in Ukraine, in the framework of their competition with Russia.
- Student Festivals of KNE
- The Greek negotiations and the “red lines”
- 11th Meeting of Communist Youth Organizations
- Massive discussion into the youth about the decision of the 11th Congress of KNE and the policy developments in Greece
- KNE – the pioneer youth of KKE, combatively marching on the way for a socialist tomorrow, without crises, wars or exploitation
- KNE-Juventud de vanguardia del KKE, combativamente en el camino para el mañana socialista, sin crisis, guerras, explotación
- Thousands of people took part in the mobilization of the KKE in solidarity with the Palestinian people
- Miles de personas participaron en la movilización del KKE en solidaridad con el pueblo palestino
- The election results confirm the trend for the rallying of forces around the KKE
- Tendencia de reagrupamiento de fuerzas al lado del KKE